Odds, Picks and Predictions
The Los Angeles Rams (2-1) will travel to San Francisco to take on the 49ers (1-2) in a Monday Night Affair.
The 49ers and Rams have a longstanding rivalry. The Rams are off to a better start in 2022, but the Niners have seen success against LA in previous seasons.
The Rams rebounded from their season-opening loss by winning each of their past two games. San Francisco bounced back in Week 2 with a win after losing in Week 1. However, they dropped their Week 3 game as well.
This projects to be a good game in San Francisco.
Kickoff is scheduled for 8:15 PM EST on Monday, October 3rd, 2022, at Levi’s Stadium in San Francisco, CA.
Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers Info
Location: Levi’s Stadium, San Francisco, CA
Date: October 3rd, 2022
Time: 8:15 PM EST
Top Sportsbooks Odds
- BetOnline: San Francisco 49ers -1
- Bovada: San Francisco 49ers -1
- MyBookie: San Francisco 49ers -1
- BetUS: San Francisco 49ers -1
- BetNow: San Francisco 49ers -1
TOP #3 Sports Betting Sites to Bet on NFL
- The Los Angeles Rams are 1-2 against the spread this season.
- The San Francisco 49ers are 1-2 against the spread this year.
- The Rams are 1-0 against the spread when playing on the road.
- The 49ers are 1-0 against the spread when playing at their home field.
- Los Angeles is 0-1 against the spread as an underdog this season.
- San Francisco is 1-2 against the spread as a favorite this year.
- The Niners are 1-0 against the spread as a home favorite this year.
Betting on Los Angeles Rams
The Los Angeles Rams are beginning to find their rhythm after losing against the Bills in Week 1. They narrowly defeated the Atlanta Falcons in Week 2 before earning a convincing win against the Cardinals in Arizona.
The defending champs are looking to make it three victories in a row on Monday in San Francisco. Although the 49ers have some question marks, they are still a competitive team that typically plays well in front of their home fans.
Matthew Stafford posted a solid, albeit unspectacular performance last week in Arizona. The veteran QB went 18-25 through the air with 249 passing yards. He tallied no touchdowns or interceptions in the win.
Cam Akers and Cooper Kupp both recorded rushing TDs in the contest. No, that is not a typo; wide receiver Cooper Kupp did indeed record a rushing touchdown in the game.
On the season, LA is now 15th in points per game, 25th in total yards per game, 15th in passing yards per game, 30th in rushing yards per game, and 26th in a time of possession per contest.
Defensively, the Rams are 20th in points surrendered per game, 17th in total yards allowed per game, 12th in sacks, and sixth in interceptions.
Overall, the Rams are fairly balanced. They have holes on the roster, but they are more than capable of making another playoff run in 2022.
For now, they will focus on taking care of business against the Niners in San Francisco on Monday night football.
Betting on San Francisco 49ers
The 49ers easily could have won last week. Their defense did all they could do, but the Niners’ offense was unable to help matters. As a result, they lost 11-10 against the Broncos in Denver.
Jimmy Garoppolo went 18-29 through the air with 211 passing yards and a touchdown, and an interception. Jeff Wilson Jr added 75 rushing yards out of the backfield.
The 49ers were simply unable to come through when it mattered. They had opportunities, but the Broncos’ defense held strong throughout.
Offense has been an issue through the first three weeks of the season for this team. They are ranked 28th in points scored per game, 23rd in total yards per game, 30th in passing yards per game, sixth in rushing yards per game, and eighth in a time of possession per contest.
With the exception of rushing yards, San Francisco has been unable to cause much damage from an offensive perspective.
However, the defense has been impressive. They are ranked third in points surrendered per game, second in yards surrendered per game, 10th in sacks, and 10th in interceptions.
The Trey Lance injury set the offense back. Jimmy Garoppolo was mentally preparing to be the backup QB but was immediately called into action. San Francisco still features an all-around dangerous team.
But they would obviously benefit from a more consistent offensive attack. They will look to cover the very narrow odds against this Rams team.
Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers Picks and Predictions
Which team should you place your money on in this game? Can the Rams upset the odds on the road, or will the 49ers take care of business at home?
This may wind up being a low-scoring affair, with the 49ers dictating the pace. San Francisco’s scoring difficulties and strong defensive prowess should lead to the under hitting on the over/under.
But the Rams should be able to do just enough to earn the win in this contest. The Matthew Stafford-Cooper Kupp connection is always difficult to defend, and the Rams’ defense is good enough to contain SF.
In the end, expect an exciting and competitive affair between these California-based rivals. But I like the Rams’ odds of coming into San Francisco and upsetting the odds.
Los Angeles is the pick to click on Monday Night Football.
- Go ahead and take the Los Angeles Rams as your moneyline (straight-up) betting selection for this game.
- Take the under on the implied point total in this one.
- Roll with the Los Angeles Rams +1 with your Sunday Night Football spread betting selection.
- Kansas City Chiefs at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Odds, Picks and Predictions
- Miami Dolphins at Cincinnati Bengals Odds, Picks and Predictions
- San Francisco 49ers at Denver Broncos Odds, Picks and Predictions
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns Odds, Picks and Predictions
- Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles Odds, Picks and Predictions