GTBets is one of the most well-respected sportsbooks out there. In our comprehensive GTBets Sportsbook Review, we will analyze how valid this reputation is. GTBets has slowly built its reputation to rival some of the best sportsbooks out there.
- Exceptional Support Staff
- Strong Reputation
- Excellent Bonuses
- Transaction Processing Times
- Still Relatively New
- Focus on Casual Bettors
- High Fees for Withdrawals
Top Offshore Sportsbook to Bet on NFL
A Comprehensive Guide to GTBets Sports Betting
It has never been easier to participate in sports than it is in this day and age. Sports matches are broadcasted to even the most remote parts of the globe, and social media allows everyone to join the conversation surrounding them.
This broadcasting power, combined with the networking provided by social media, has augmented the popularity of almost every sport. Sports culture has also seen a lot of changes as a result. What used to be local neighborhood teams are now global juggernauts.
Take simply the example of Manchester United or the Chicago Bulls. Both teams have a worldwide following due to their history of success. Sports culture has changed due to this popularity because teams must now appeal to an international audience rather than just the local demographic.
They do this by recruiting players from those markets and visiting on special pre-season tours. Sports have become less tribal as a result as well. What used to be a rivalry between two cities’ football teams is now a worldwide phenomenon.
The El Classico between Real Madrid and Barcelona is a great example of this. Perhaps the greatest change to sports culture is just how much participation the fans can have these days. From fantasy leagues to kit design contests, the average fan can engage with their team a lot more now than ever before.
Lastly, the increased popularity of sports has changed sports betting culture forever. Sports betting has always been a popular activity. However, it didn’t have the mainstream appeal that it does today. This makes sense, too, since the individuals who participated in gambling and betting were vilified by law enforcement and the news media.
Three factors have led to the normalization of sports betting. First, the immense popularity of sports themselves has played a part. The second factor is the internet and how it has made sports betting as easy as pressing a few buttons on your phone. Lastly, the internet again has increased the number of people who can casually bet on sports without having to think about it too much.
Sports betting in this day and age is done via numerous online sites. Each has a sportsbook that offers unique wagers that can be used to earn a handsome amount. However, just as the internet has made things easier, it has also increased the amount of information available.
This means that it is hard to determine just which sportsbook is right for you. Worry not though, because we are here to alleviate your stress. We routinely review some of the best sportsbooks to provide a fair and unbiased opinion.
Today we’ll be taking you through a detailed GTBets review that also includes a GTBets sportsbook review. In our review, we’ll discuss the types of wagers, sports, and markets available for you. We will also look at some popular GTBets bonuses and GTBets promotions that you can take advantage of.
So, let’s get right into it then!
What is GTBets?
Most of the sportsbooks that you’ll come across have been around for a while. Each offers some pretty common features to all of them, along with some features that aim to distinguish itself from the others.
When we talk about GTBets, otherwise known as Game Time Bets, we have to admit that it hasn’t been around very long. It’s not exactly fresh-faced, but you will probably know that several sites have been in the game for over 2 decades.
To borrow a phrase from sports, “If they’re old enough, they’re good enough,”, which if applied to GTBets, shows why we don’t really consider its newness as a mark against it. The most important thing is their performance, and in this respect, GTBets passes with flying colors.
Longevity is important in the online gambling and sports betting world because it builds trust and credibility. GTBets may not have been around for long, but it already enjoys a reputation as a solid and trustworthy option for sports bettors.
Delivering fast transaction processing times, a wide range of betting options, and excellent bonuses and promotions, GTBets has slowly built its reputation to rival some of the best sportsbooks out there. Considering it was only established in 2011, this is no small feat in our eyes. It is hence no coincidence that there are so many positive GTBets reviews out there.
GTBets Sportsbook Review
Let’s get started with our GTBets sportsbook review now. In this section, we will discuss the various positives and negatives of the platform. We will also look at the sports you can bet on, the types of bets available, the banking options you can use, and the bonuses and promotions that sweeten the deal for you.
GTBets Sports Betting Options
Most major sports and sports leagues are available for betting on GTBets. Many categories that are available on other sites are missing from GTBets. However, since these are normally categories for prop bets like entertainment and politics, we don’t think it’s a huge negative. At GTBets, you can bet on:
You may be wondering if this is it. Well, these sports do cover the majority of their offering. Some sports may be missing because they were in the off-season at the time this GTBets review was written. If you wish to confirm your preferred sports availability, simply go to the GTBets website when the season is ongoing.
We must point out that most people won’t require anything beyond these sports, so the offering is substantial enough for most use-cases.
GTBets Sports Betting Types
GTBets offers a decent variety of sports betting types to its users. These range from the obvious to the more elaborate and should be enough to meet your requirements. Here are the wager types offered at GTBets:
What We Like
As with most sportsbooks, there are various pros and cons associated with GTBets as well. We wish to conduct a GTBets Offshore sportsbook review that is as balanced and fair as possible. To this end, we’ve detailed the different aspects of the sportsbook that we like and dislike. We leave the ultimate decision of how much value each point has to you.
Here are some of the things we like about GTBets:
- Exceptional Support Staff: A point that we will be looking at in more detail at the end of our GTBets review is about their support. GTBets offers some of the best support in the industry. The importance of good customer support is obvious in any business, but especially so for offshore betting companies. This is because there is an immense distance between the company and the customer, which means that the customer only has digital means to reach out in the event of any problems. The impersonality of the medium can be a huge risk, but GTBets makes sure that you are catered to despite the distance between the two of you. Staff is knowledgeable, respectful, and prompt with their service, meaning that you will never be afraid of any problems with the platform.
- Strong Reputation: People can hardly believe it when they learn that GTBets is a relatively new player in the online betting world. This is because the level of service offered is much higher than many established giants. The reputation is a result of dealing with negative press promptly and trying to offer the best options in sports betting. In sports betting, reputation means a lot. In offshore online sports betting is pretty much everything. The basis for the whole process is trust. If you trust your sportsbook, you will be willing to give them your money. In the case of GTBets, that trust has been earned and maintained over the years.
- Integrity: A word that has special importance in the world of online betting. There are many sportsbooks in existence today that used to go by other names. This is because the industry faces a lot of negative attention from law enforcement agencies. Many sportsbooks shut down randomly, only to return under a different name. Now, once the old sportsbook dies, many obligations that they have to exist are quickly forgotten by many. In this department, GTBets has displayed great honor. When their other sportsbooks closed down, they honored the payments that they promised they would. This may be considered as the bare minimum by some, but we’ve been burnt enough times to know that this represented something special. For this alone, GTBets has our trust for a long time to come.
- Excellent Bonuses: In our various reviews, we’ve always stressed the importance of good variety in bonuses. In this category, GTBets certainly excels. They offer several standing options as part of their GTBets bonuses. They also have a wide range of seasonal and one-off GTBets promotions that you can take advantage of throughout the year. Good bonuses help attract new users and reward the loyalty of existing users. As a result, you will always feel welcome and appreciated at GTBets.
- Transaction Processing Times: Many sportsbooks take ages to hand over the money that you’ve won on their platform. This can be very frustrating since the same delay does not apply to depositing money. However, GTBets is one of the best in the business in this regard. Their payout times are consistently some of the fastest in the industry, meaning you’ll have your money faster than you would on other platforms. While it won’t be lightning-fast, no platform really offers that, so we can’t hold it against this platform in our GTBets review.
What We Dislike
Now it’s time to provide the balance. Yes, there are many positives to using GTBets, but like any other sportsbook, there are several downsides as well. It isn’t for us to decide the value of these downsides, but we will provide them so you can have the complete picture when it comes to this platform.
Here are some of the things that we think are less than ideal about GTBets:
- Still Relatively New: Our position on this matter has been clear. We believe that it isn’t GTBets fault that other sportsbooks have existed longer than it has, and it’s services speak for themselves. However, despite the high-quality services and the fact that few actions make them untrustworthy, suspicion is always warranted. This has nothing to do with GTBets at all. They could be the best sportsbook in the world, but people would still be conservative in their praise. The reason is simple, we’ve been here before. The list of betting sites that began with immense hype around them, only to fail within a few years is long. Enough time needs to pass for GTBets to prove itself to the world. We hope that they do, but until then, we can’t fault anyone for holding their age against them.
- Focus on Casual Bettors: The troubling part of this isn’t that they focus on recreational bettors. The problem is that you won’t be able to bet any large amounts on the platform. Due to this, you may begin to feel limited rather quickly. GTBets definitely plays a part in this as well. Users who begin to win more than they should quickly find that they won’t win for very long. Limits begin to fall, and soon you’ll find that you can’t take as much advantage of their wagers and lines as you once could. We must say in the interest of providing a fair GTBets review that they won’t say no to paying you if you do win, just that your chances of winning big will keep going down as you win. This will happen far quicker than at other sportsbooks, so you may feel the need to go elsewhere.
- High Fees for Withdrawals: We’ve praised GTBets on their fast payouts earlier in our GTBets review, but it must be said that they charge significantly high withdrawal fees that may push you away from the platform. You may feel cheated when having to pay the platform a cut of your winnings, especially if you’ve seen your limits cut down as well. All in all, this point combined with the previous shows us that perhaps the platform isn’t for experienced bettors. Recreational bettors may still have a great time on the platform, though.
GTBets Bonuses and Promotions
Bonuses offer a way for any platform to create a mutually beneficial situation. The user can be encouraged to use the platform and bet with more regularity which helps the platform generate revenue. While at the same time, the user benefits by having larger winnings or reduced losses. GTBets bonuses are excellent, some of which we will discuss below.
Like most sports betting sites, GTBets bonuses also include a welcome bonus of sorts that they call the 150% sign-up bonus. Through this bonus, you can receive two rewards.
On your first deposit, you can receive a 100% cash bonus of up to $500. On your second deposit, you are eligible to receive a 50% bonus of up to $250.
Next, GTBets offers its users a rolling bonus on all deposits after the first two. This bonus is automated, and you can receive anywhere from 5% to 50% on your deposit amount.
Refer a Friend
Get your loved ones to join in on the action and profit from it as well. By referring to a friend scheme as part of the GTBets promotions, you can receive a 50% bonus of up to $400 on your friend’s first deposit. To claim the bonus, you or your friend must contact customer support to inform them of the referral.
You can receive 15% of your net losses on the racebook for each month. These are automatically deposited into your account at the start of the new month.
Favorite Teams Bonus
You can receive free points throughout the year from your favorite basketball and football teams throughout the year provided you’ve specified which these are on your account.
Banking Options at GTBets
Here are the various withdrawal and payout options available to you when using the GTBets platform:
Payout Options at GTBets
Withdrawal Options at GTBets
|Credit Cards||–||$35||Status Based|
|Quick Cash||$10 if under $200||$100||$1000|
|Direct Cash||$10 if under $200||$100||$2000|
Like most sports betting sites, GTBets also offers customer support to its users365 days a year. This is standard practice in the industry, so it doesn’t really warrant any substantial praise. We have to point out, however, that it isn’t available all day. This is unusual because most rivals offer 24-hour support. In terms of options, too, it’s pretty conventional. There’s live chat, phone call, and email support available to all customers.
You can already imagine what using each would be like, but let’s quickly go over each to see anything unique about these offerings.
- Live Chat: To reach out to a support agent in real-time, all you have to do is use the live chat bar available on the site at all times. Live chat for GTBets is highly responsive and can address a whole range of queries. It doesn’t require you to wait in line like a phone call, which means that you can get prompt support in real-time. The downside is that the support will be for specific situations, and more detailed information will be hard to come by. Live chat is designed more for quick interactions. If you have a detailed query, you’re better off making a phone call.
- Phone Call: You can reach out to a customer service representative over the phone by calling the GTBets helpline at 1-800-509-4847. The drawback here is that you have to wait a while before you’re connected to a customer service representative. Customer service is high quality, and the representatives normally know what they’re talking about, so they’re extremely helpful. If you have a problem, you can rest assured that these individuals will resolve it.
- Email: This option is reserved for situations where you need to explain something in detail so that the person on the other end can answer after careful consideration of all information. Over the phone and over live chat, this is a problem because you will have to explain in real-time and rely on the other person to understand the nuance of your problem.
The best thing about the customer service that we have to mention in this GTBets review is that they are very prompt in resolving all issues.
This has been our comprehensive guide to GTBets. We hope that you learned a lot in our GTBets sportsbook review and that you will be able to make a decision going forward. We understand that you want high-quality information so that you maximize your success with online betting. This is why we’ve tried our best to be as objective as possible in our GTBets review.If you want to learn more about the world of sports betting, we regularly review various sportsbooks and also provide detailed guides on the range of questions you may have. Good luck, and happy betting!