Bookmaker enjoys the unique distinction of pioneering offshore sports betting. Sports betting has been around for a while, and bookmaker has been part of the journey longer than any other platform.
- Longevity in the Industry
- High Betting Limits
- Immense Variety
- Clean Website Design
- Fastest Lines in the Business
- Consistent Payments
- High Betting Limits*
- Hard to Beat
- Run-ins with the Government
- Live-Betting UI not the Best
- Loyalty Program Suspended Suddenly
Top Offshore Sportsbook to Bet on NFL
A Comprehensive Guide to Bookmaker.eu
Sports betting is quickly becoming a global phenomenon thanks to the accessibility provided by the internet. From veterans to novices, people are constantly looking for the best platform to take their business to. It isn’t always an easy task, with so much information available online these days.
Not only is there an information overload, there are also a staggering number of online betting platforms available today. That This means that bettors are finding it harder and harder to find reliable information on platforms they should be considering.
Don’t worry; we’ve got your back. Here at Online Betting Sports we know the importance of authentic information when it comes to online betting. We especially recognize the need for integrity when it comes to overseas gambling sites, since there are a lot of scammers out there.Today we’re going to talk about a platform with a strange history, but one that has come to be one of the most prominent overseas betting sites in the world – Bookmaker. We’ll provide you with a comprehensive bookmaker sportsbook review, walk you through the numerous bookmaker promotions and bookmaker bonuses, plus lots more.
What is Bookmaker?
Bookmaker enjoys the unique distinction of pioneering offshore sports betting. Sports betting has been around for a while, and bookmaker has been part of the journey longer than any other platform. We said it had a strange history because it’s founding members and the company itself has ran into legal trouble in its early years.
It’s more remarkable than strange, we suppose, that despite these hurdles, bookmaker has continued operations to this day. Originally referred to as BetCRIS, Bookmaker began as a small operation, taking bets over the phone. It is now one of the most trusted names in the industry, offering excellent services to bettors around the world.
Bookmaker focuses more on professional gamblers, rather than casual gamblers, and as such provides higher betting limits than any other platform. As a result of its long activity in the industry, high betting limits, and diverse sports betting offers bookmaker controls a huge market share.
Our Bookmaker Offshore sportsbook review will focus more on the nuances of the site itself, but we must take a moment to appreciate the longevity of Bookmaker. It isn’t easy lasting this long in an industry that has received the level of regulation that the online gambling industry has. Not only has it outlasted many others, it has thrived. That is worth something. We thought it was important to point out.
Bookmaker Sportsbook Review
Let’s dive right into what we like and dislike about this site.
What We Like
Here are a few positives that stand out for us:
- Longevity in the Industry: Like we said, in an industry as uncertain as offshore online sports betting, longevity carries a lot of weight. Having lasted more than 20 years in the industry, Bookmaker has built an impenetrable reputation as a highly reliable sportsbook.
- High Betting Limits: This site specializes in big bets. This can be a great advantage for you if you’ve got the cash. Experienced gamblers often complain that online betting sites try to limit their bets. Well, with Bookmaker this will never be an issue. This sportsbook is made for industry veterans who want to go big.
- Immense Variety: Not only does Bookmaker offer the highest betting limits, but it also offers unrivaled variety. You can bet on anything from mainstream sports to niche ones. As long as you’re willing to put your money where your mouth is, bookmaker is happy to do the same.
- Clean Website Design: The value of good design principles is not always appreciated. We certainly do though. Everything seems to be where it belongs, and there are none of distractions that seem to litter other websites. You can find all the information you need in a neat, well organized user interface.
- Fastest Lines in the Business: While you may want to wait for multiple platforms to post their lines before you choose your bets, and it’s recommended that you do, it’s great to know that bookmaker will have their lines up almost instantly. This is because it gives you an idea of what other platforms will do, and allows you to strategize in advance.
- Consistent Payments: This is obviously a huge plus point. In offshore betting, you’re really putting a lot of faith in the platform to come through on their end of the deal. A lot of platforms have cheated their clients in the past. Not Bookmaker though, despite having several legitimate reasons in its long history – such as seizure of servers by the department of Justice.
What We Don’t Like
It’s not all gardens and roses of course. There are bound to be negatives, as with anything in life. Here are a few things we didn’t like so much about the site:
- High Betting Limits*: Bet we sound like a broken record. In the interest of fairness – this is a Bookmaker review after all – we have to mention that the high limits can be a disadvantage for smaller or more casual players. Its focus is on bigger players you may protest, and we hear you, but it has to be said. Newer players often don’t have the kind of capital to participate on the platform vigorously, so they rely on bonuses a lot. Higher limits restrict their access.
- Hard to Beat: Bookmaker is a titan of industry, and takes on higher bets than anyone. This should alert you to the fact that they believe they have the expertise to beat you. Bookmaker’s lines are some of the sharpest in the US-facing market, making them incredibly difficult to beat. Unless you’re a very astute bettor, you shouldn’t expect to beat the platform too often.
- Run-ins with the Government: While not a complete deal breaker, especially considering the time they’ve been around, there’s always a risk when dealing with Bookmaker. The platform has always been a target for government agencies, and this means that it may all disappear one day. It’s unlikely, but still deserves to be pointed out.
- Live-Betting UI not the Best: While the general site design is nothing short of excellent, the live-betting portion seems to have been ignored. It’s awkward and clunky and brings down impacts the value that the overall excellent design offers.
- Loyalty Program Suspended Suddenly: A strange move that resulted in a lot of lost good will. Bookmaker decided to suspend the loyalty program for several high-profile bettors. This would obviously be very upsetting, because it’s a penalty for being good at what you do, and staying loyal to the platform.
Expert Bookmaker Sportsbook Review
There aren’t many highlights that we’ve missed in the previous section. Bookmaker has 20 plus years of successful operations under its belt. It runs a smooth operation, and accepts higher bets than any other platform. Despite the numerous attempts by the government to shut down bookmaker, it has continued to deliver value to its clients with immense integrity.Let’s take a look at some of the areas worth exploring in more detail. As part of our Bookmaker review we want to focus on a category we believe it excels in – sports variety.
Bookmaker Sports Betting Variety
Here is a comprehensive list of all the sports and their subcategories that you can bet on.
|Germany||United League||Euro Fixtures|
|NBA Series Prices||NBA Futures||NBA First Halves|
|Bundesliga||Serie A||La Liga||Champions League|
|Europa League||AFC Champions League||Copa Libertadores||Premier League|
|Confederations Cup||Copa Sudamericana||Copa Argentina||Argentina – Nacional B|
|NHL||NHL Periods||Ice Hockey WC||NHL Futures|
|NASCAR Head to Head||FORMULA One H2H||FORMULA One Pick Winner||FORMULA One Futures|
These are just the major sports; there are several other sports available as well such as:
Pick Winner Specials Props
MMA – Ultimate Fighting Championship
Triple Crown Props
Rugby Union Futures
Rugby League Futures
Unlike some other betting platforms, bookmaker is not secretive about its betting limits. They are available for all to see and review at any time on their website. One glance at the numbers will immediately confirm what we’ve been saying all along – Bookmaker is more suited to high-rollers than casual bettors.
What’s more is that the upper limits aren’t even set in stone. You can simply call customer service and request that your limit be increased. Most professional bettors confirm that this is actually the case. Here are the limits:
- Minimum Bet Online: $1
- Maximum Bet Online: $5000
- Minimum Bet on Phone: $100
- Maximum Bet on Phone: $20000
Bookmaker Sportsbook Review Summary
As you can see, there’s plenty of variety to go around. The expansive options available for Bookmaker sports betting, along with all the previously highlighted points make this rightfully one of the most well-respected and recognized sportsbooks out there.
There isn’t much left that Bookmaker doesn’t offer, so we’ll say this is one of the most reliable and trustworthy sportsbooks for experienced bettors.
Types of Wagers Available
Similar to their sports offering, their wager offering is also quite broad. They offer the following types of wagers to all their users:
Bookmaker Promotions and Bonuses
Now let’s turn to another important facet of our Bookmaker sportsbook review – the bonuses and promotions. Bonuses and promotions are a great way for a sportsbook to engage with its users. Of course , not all sportsbooks are going to have an excellent program.
From where we stand, Bookmaker promotions and bonuses are adequate but nothing to write home about. They are enough to generate an interest but not enough to reward regular users. Other platforms definitely outperform bookmaker in this regard.
This is especially disappointing given the size of the platform. With the market share that it possesses, you would think they can beat any bonus a competitor may offer. Unfortunately, the site doesn’t even come close to it.
Regardless, here are the bonuses and promotions that Bookmaker offers to its bettors.
General Bookmaker Bonuses
- 50 % Welcome Bonus: When you deposit your first ever payment with bookmaker, you are entitled to receive a $300 for the casino and sportsbook. The rollover for the sportsbook is 10x while for the casino it’s 40x.
- 50% Welcome Bonus Cash: If you make your initial deposit in bitcoin, you can receive a bonus of up to $1000. This carries a 15x rollover for the sportsbook but cannot be transferred for use in the casino.
Of the many bookmaker bonuses, the sportsbook ones are the most enticing:
- 10% Gold Reload Bonus: You receive a 10% free play on every reload.
- 10% Platinum Reload Bonus: Same as the gold reload bonus, based on your VIP level.
- 15% Diamond Reload Bonus: Considering the diamond level is a higher VIP level than the previous two, members on this level receive 15% reload bonus free play on all reloads.
- 15% Welcome Bonus: Specifically made for smaller players who depend on such bonuses to participate properly.
- 8% Rebate: 8% cash back on horse bets regardless of outcome.
Just a quick note that there are casino bonuses as well, but since this is a Bookmaker sportsbook review we’ve chosen to leave that for another time.
Estimated Payout Time at Bookmaker
A critical consideration for many online bettors, after all nobody wants their money to be stuck in some digital prison for an uncertain period of time. Despite the fact that Bookmaker has a stellar reputation, people are right to worry in matters where money is involved. While most people claim that payout is as fast as 24 hours, we all know that it varies greatly based on the withdrawal method you use.
We suspect that as with most other platforms, bitcoin is the fastest while other methods generally take a lot longer. For instance, the longest you’d have to wait would probably be for MoneyGram which takes 3-5 business days.
Deposit Options at Bookmaker
Since the platform serves a global user-base it’s expected that the options will vary between different countries. However, playing around with the various countries for a bit, we found that the options largely remain consistent.
Since, Bookmaker betting is in USD and the focus of the platform is also on US clients, we’ll list down the options available to U.S. residents. Like we said, these are mostly the same for other regions, so there’s no huge problem in doing so.
Bookmaker offers a very nice selection of deposit options, such as:
|Minimum: $25||Minimum: $50||Minimum: $50|
|Maximum Transaction: $499||Maximum Transaction: $2500||Maximum Transaction: $999|
|Maximum Daily: $2000||Maximum Daily: $2500||Maximum Daily: –|
|Maximum Weekly: $4000||Maximum Weekly: $5000||Maximum Weekly: –|
|Maximum Monthly: $8000||Maximum Monthly: $10000||Maximum Monthly: Between $4000 and $8000|
|Minimum: $10||Minimum: $100||Minimum: $2500|
|Maximum: $50000||Maximum: $10000||Maximum: –|
|Minimum: $100||Minimum: $100|
|Maximum: $2000||Maximum: $1000|
Withdrawal Options at Bookmaker
Bookmaker offers a very nice selection of deposit options, such as:
|Minimum: $100||Minimum: $50||Minimum: $100|
|Maximum: $1000||Maximum: $25000||Maximum: $300|
|Charges: None||Charges: None||Charges: $25-$50|
Bookmaker is available worldwide. While it mostly services a US-facing audience, it has a global user-base. No countries are restricted from the platform.
The Bookmaker platform offers three main languages: English, Spanish, and Chinese.
Bookmaker is registered in Costa Rica – a popular haven for offshore gambling companies.
All transactions to and from the platform are conducted in USD ($), which is ideal given that the biggest market for it is the U.S.
Is Bookmaker Safe and Legal?
It’s perfectly natural to worry about the legitimacy of businesses that don’t operate in the United States. This is because you’re just looking to gamble, not to get caught up in some shady dealings with a foreign agent that could get you in trouble with the authorities.
Now, while the platform itself faces problems with law enforcement and government agencies from time to time, this has never affected a customer, legally speaking. Furthermore, the platform lives on. Not only does it live on but also has millions of users in the U.S. so the legitimacy of the platform is established.
Having been in the business as long as they have, you can safely use the word guaranteed when it comes to the legitimacy of bookmaker.
Customer Service Quality
Customer service is one of those things that you never worry about until the day you need it. Oh, and when you need it you really need it, right? That’s when you wish that the customer representatives were a bit better at their jobs, or were more helpful, or knowledgeable. Don’t worry, we tested out the customer service for Bookmaker and can safely say it’s close to the best.
It’s not THE best, but it doesn’t really have to be. It’s a big platform that services thousands of people every day, so we can forgive some issues. Thankfully, we didn’t have to overlook much. The representatives are prompt and helpful. They try to resolve your issues in a satisfactory manner.
Support is available at all hours of the day, so you don’t have to worry about when you’re reaching out. Day or night you will be met with the voice of an agent ready to help out. The size of platform really shows in the numbers provided for customer support.
Bookmaker has provided several contact numbers and email addresses for the various areas of concern. Simply choose the area that matches your issue and give them a call of email.
Here are the contact details for the various areas:
- General – cs@BookMaker.eu or 1-877-827-3978
- Sportsbook – 1-888-218-4629
- Racebook: 1-877-833-0813
- Technical Support – email@example.com
- Mobile Betting: 1-877-827-3978
This was our take on the Bookmaker sportsbook. We hope you learnt everything you needed to know in our Bookmaker sportsbook review, and that you’ll be able to make the best decision possible when choosing your betting platform.
To sum up, Bookmaker offers you a reliable sports platform with a long-standing history in the industry. It has an expansive sports betting selection, high betting limits, excellent customer support, and decent bonuses and promotions. As such, we think that you will definitely have a profitable and fun experience on the website.
For more useful guides and reviews, keep visiting our site.