Betonline is a name that industry veterans would already be well-acquainted with. You may recall several high-profile marketing attempts by this online betting company to boost its profile in the early noughties.
- Long-Standing Presence
- Quality Bonuses
- Odds and Wagers
- Withdrawal Speeds
Top Offshore Sportsbook to Bet Online
A Comprehensive Guide to Betonline.ag – An In-Depth Review
The gambling world has evolved significantly over the past few decades, especially with the advent of the internet. This isn’t really surprising, of course, considering very few industries that the internet hasn’t had a lasting impact on.
When it comes to gambling, and sports betting in particular, this impact has been largely positive. Before gambling sites became a popular destinations, bettors would have to interact with shady characters in strange locations to meet their needs.
Now that everything can be done online, the need to do so has pretty much disappeared. It has also increased the appeal of sports betting for casual viewers. Obviously, when you can make a bet in a matter of seconds from the comfort of your home, it’s hard to argue the downsides.
As the number of bettors rises, the demand for reliable and quality service rises too. As a result, several sites have risen to the task of satisfying both sports betting novices and veterans. Many of you who have been around for a while will be familiar with the major players in the online gambling industry.
Yet, it is impossible to keep up with the number of sites that continue to emerge in this market every year. Some have been around long before the internet even arrived, and as such, need no introduction. Equally important are those who have been quietly operating for a while and are now aggressively working to attract new clients.
As a result, the need for information on all these online betting sites is at an all-time high. This is where we come in. We pride ourselves on conducting a thorough analysis of every overseas online betting site worth your time and identifying its strengths and weaknesses, so you don’t have to.
Today we’ll be taking you through our BetOnline review, including a Betonline sportsbook review, of course. We hope that by going through the various aspects of this online betting site, you’ll be able to determine whether you wish to take your business to them or not.
As always, we try to remain as objective as possible when reviewing any site to provide you with the most reliable information possible. So if you want to learn how to bet on BetOnline, read on!
What is Betonline.ag?
BetOnline is a name that industry veterans would already be well-acquainted with. You may recall several high-profile marketing attempts by this online betting company to boost its profile in the early noughties. One particular attempt made quite the splash – the betting company took a bet from the peak of Mt. Everest.
Of course, one could argue that such stunts without substantial work behind the scenes are pointless. It’s a good thing that BetOnline did the leg-work beforehand then. As we said, the marketing department was simply trying to increase the brand’s profile, which doesn’t mean that there wasn’t already a strong reputation there.
Betonline had already been an active player in the market for well over a decade before their marketing attempts. Established in 1991, BetOnline was already considered a platform with immense integrity, and as such, was trusted by bettors everywhere.
Betonline sports betting offered reliable and swift payments, excellent wages, and high-end technological infrastructure when the online gambling industry was still in its infancy. This attention to customer experience endeared it to many gamblers.
Let’s now turn our attention to the Betonline sportsbook review.
Expert Betonline Sportsbook Review
As with any sportsbook, the BetOnline sportsbook also offers a range of pros and cons. We’ll take a look at them in detail below.
What We Like
- Long-Standing Presence: A two-decade-long existence in any industry is an accomplishment in itself, but thriving for that long in the online betting world is nothing short of a marvel. Besides an insane level of competition, the market for online betting faces several regulatory challenges, and rising above all obstacles should really be appreciated. This is why we’d be remiss if we didn’t acknowledge this in our Betonline review. If they’ve lasted this long, they must be doing something right.
- Reliability: Longevity normally accompanies reliability, and that is also the case here. You don’t spend more than two decades anywhere if people don’t trust you to deliver. Due to its determined commitment to customers, Betonline has displayed countless times that it is considered one of the most reliable sportsbooks out there. Reliability is especially crucial in the online betting world, where your service is only as good as your reputation. After all, what’s the point of offering the best of everything if you disappear when it’s time to payout?
- Quality Bonuses: Bonuses and promotions are one of the ways that sportsbooks attract and retain bettors. They are a crucial part of online betting, and as such, online betting sites must offer a good variety of bonuses. Betonline doesn’t disappoint in this department, offering lots of seasonal and standing bonuses and promotions. We’ll discuss BetOnline bonuses and BetOnline promotions in more detail later.
- Odds and Wagers: Not only does BetOnline offer competitive odds and wagers, but they also post them quicker than anyone else in the market. This offers a dual advantage; firstly, you get to know what the odds are earlier than other bettors and have more time to act. Secondly, you can take advantage of any mistakes BetOnline makes in their early odds. The speed with which the odds are made available is a huge point in favor of BetOnline, which is why we couldn’t leave it out of our Betonline sportsbook review.
- Responsive: Not many betting sites pay too much attention to their users’ opinions, but Betonline has proven time and time again that they’re willing to correct course if they get something wrong. An instance of this is when they began charging deposit and withdrawal fees for Bitcoin transactions. This was in contrast with standard practice in the industry and naturally resulted in lots of backlashes. In response, Betonline revised its decision. This isn’t to say they’ll make decisions based on user sentiments, but it’s a good indication that they’ve got their finger on the pulse.
What We Dislike
No sportsbook is perfect, and if you’ve been in the industry for as long as Betonline has, there are bound to be some complaints along the way. It wouldn’t be a very objective Betonline review if we avoided the negatives, so here are a few things that we dislike about Betonline.
- Delayed Payment: We cannot consciously say that we are writing an objective Betonline review and fail to mention some of their underhanded activities in the past. Some are minor infractions, such as delayed payments
NOTE: It is important to note two things here. Firstly, this did not happen to too many players, and successful players were not affected at all. It was mostly players with large balances that faced an issue. Secondly, management has since changed, and these issues are now seemingly a matter of the past.
- Withdrawal Speeds: What good are your winnings if you can’t withdraw them with any degree of reliability? This was reportedly a huge drawback of using Betonline’s sportsbook for a long time. It’s obvious why anyone would be suspicious of an online betting platform delaying payouts. Deposits rarely face the same level of delays that withdrawals do, so when customers complain, they are well within their rights. Once again, withdrawal speeds have improved since the change in management, but we had to mention it regardless.
Betonline Sportsbook Review Summary
We’ve already discussed the various pros and cons; let’s try and take a quick look at them all once as a review. For starters, Betonline has a solid reputation as a trustworthy platform for online sports betting. Their reputation amongst online poker players took a serious hit due to several infractions in the past, but they have been recovering.
BetOnline offers a smooth, exceptional user experience on its platform, and its focus on American betting markets has made them the go-to option for most people. They offer a large variety of wagers, bonuses, and promotions. These factors, accompanied by excellent odds, and significant betting limits, show exactly why the platform is such a hit among online betting enthusiasts.
Deposit Options – Betonline
Banking options are an important part of running a smooth operation when it comes to online betting. This is yet another department where BetOnline does not disappoint. Let’s take a look at the deposit options you receive when banking with Betonline.
|Crypto||Credit Card||Cashiers’ Check|
|Minimum: $20||Minimum: $50||Minimum: $1500|
|Maximum Transaction: $50000||Maximum Transaction: $5000||Maximum Transaction: $15000|
|Bank Wire||Money Orders||Neteller|
|Minimum: $1000||Minimum: $300||Minimum: $10|
|Maximum Transaction: None||Maximum Transaction: $9000||Maximum Transaction: None|
|Minimum: $100||Minimum: $10|
|Maximum Transaction: $600||Maximum Transaction: None|
Withdrawal Options – Betonline
Here is a brief list of withdrawal options you’re provided with when banking with Betonline. As part of our Betonline review, we feel the need to point out that it’s refreshing to see the variety in deposit options continue into withdrawal options as well. It’s all too common to see platforms offering numerous ways to give them money, but very few to get it back. We’re glad that Betonline exceeds expectations in this regard.
|Minimum: $20||Minimum: $200||Minimum: $500|
|Maximum Transaction: $10000||Maximum Transaction: $3000||Maximum Transaction: $9000|
|Bank Wire||Money Orders||Neteller|
|Minimum: $500||Minimum: $500||Minimum: $25|
|Maximum Transaction: $24900||Maximum Transaction: $9000||Maximum Transaction: $9900|
|Minimum: $50||Minimum: $25|
|Maximum Transaction: $400||Maximum Transaction: $9900|
Payout Times at Betonline
As with most platforms, the promise is that withdrawals are to be completed successfully within 48 hours. If you have any kind of experience in this regard, you’ll know that this is only true for some payout options. Most commonly, cryptocurrency payouts will, in fact, be paid out within the specified timeframe. You’ll notice that most times, this will happen even sooner.
However, when it comes to other options, it can take a lot longer. For instance, bank transfers can take up to two weeks. Similarly, checks can take up to a week to clear. Now, this doesn’t mean that you won’t get your money. It simply means that you need to manage your expectations over how soon you’ll get access to your funds. The speed of cryptocurrency stems from its decentralization and anonymity, which is ironically the same reason why other methods take longer. All this simply means that it isn’t really Betonline’s fault that the process is slower for other methods.
Betonline Bonuses and Promotions
We’ve already talked about the need to have good bonuses for online sports betting companies in retaining and attracting customers. We were glad to see that Betonline offers a wide variety of bonuses to its users, both new and old.
Here are a few that we really liked:
Like most other online betting sites, BetOnline also offers its existing users a bonus every time they re-up their accounts. Through this Betonline bonus, you are eligible to receive 25% of your deposit amount up to $500 accompanied by a 6x rollover.
An added benefit for crypto users is that they can receive a 35% bonus on the same offer. The upper bonus limit for these users goes up to $1000 instead of $500 for regular users. The rollover remains the same.
Again, BetOnline delivers something that is standard practice across the industry – referral bonuses. You are entitled to receive a 100% bonus upon successfully referring a friend to the website. This amount can go up to $100 dollars. This Betonline promotion activates automatically when your friend deposits at least $25 into their account. The rollover for this bonus is 5x. Look, we know that $100 doesn’t seem like a huge amount but refer a few friends and the money quickly begins to add up. Even besides that, it’s free money who are any of us to complain.
You can receive a 7% rebate on any amount lost on wagers made in the racebook. While this isn’t a huge offer, it’s still enough to put a minor dent in your losses and incentivize you to bet on Facebook.
Residents of the following countries are prohibited from using the BetOnline platform:
- United Kingdom
Betonline is registered in Panama City and is regulated by the government of Panama as a result. Most other overseas sportsbooks are based in Costa Rica, which doesn’t mean that Betonline is any less reliable – just an observation.
Like most other sportsbooks that focus on the American betting market, Betonline also offers its services in English and Spanish.
Betonline carries out all transactions in U.S. dollars, which is especially useful since it’s mostly concerned with American users. This is also why it’s such a good platform for American users.
Betonline Legitimacy Concerns
If you’re the kind of person that worries about giving money to a platform thousands of miles overseas, then there’s probably very little we can say to reassure you. The truth is that when it comes to offshore betting, some level of risk will always be involved. This is because authorities are always trying to shut these platforms down.
Due to the dynamic nature of this situation, sometimes betting sites like Betonline are simply not masters of their own fates. However, we can reassure you of the legitimacy and legality of the platform itself. We can safely say that Betonline is a completely legal and legitimate online betting site. Not only that, it is trusted by millions of Americans just like you and me. That’s got to be worth something, right?
Furthermore, we’ve been more than upfront about their issues in the past in our Betonline review, so you know that our recommendation comes after careful consideration of all the facts. We believe that most of these issues are now in the past, and Betonline. ag is an excellent platform for all bettors.
Customer service is crucial. This doesn’t really need to be said from where most customers stand, but it’s surprising how many online betting companies drop the ball in this department. From long queues trying to deal with the simplest of issues to unprofessional and uninterested staff, the variety of problems poor customer service representatives for online betting sites present is truly staggering.
It is with great dismay that we report that Betonline’s customer service is not their strongest attribute. This doesn’t mean that they don’t provide options to get in touch. Like most other sites, there is a live chat option available on-site, a number you can call, and an email you can write to. The support is also available 24/7 year-round like almost any other site.
The issue here is in the quality of support, not in the options. Representatives are found to be lacking in basic information about the platform, which will obviously not reassure anyone. Then there’s the problem of having to cycle through several staff members before you find someone who can resolve your problem for you.
Look for something rudimentary, this will probably be fine, but we all know that anything can happen when it comes to online betting. It’s important that the betting sites’ staff can reassure you when you need it most.
Given the above, we would say that customer support is definitely an area where our Betonline review grades the platform as lacking. Now, this may not be a deal-breaker for many, but we feel that the platform should definitely invest in better training for its staff.
This has been our Betonline review. We hope you learned about the platform and, more specifically, about the sports betting options through our Betonline sportsbook review. As we’ve already discussed, it is important to have a clear idea of what kind of betting site you’re giving your business to. To make this determination, you need reliable and objective information. We’ve attempted to provide the most balanced view we could, but the ultimate decision rests in your hands.