There was a period in time when people would have called this a potential Super Bowl preview. But the wheels have fallen off for the Rams as they have dealt with underperformance and injuries. If they were to defeat Kansas City, it would qualify as a shocking upset at this point.
Meanwhile, the Chiefs are rolling as of late. Kansas City comes into the game on a four-game winning streak. There have been some close calls in recent games, but they are finding ways to get the job done.
Kickoff is scheduled for 4:25 PM EST on Sunday, November 27th, at Arrowhead Stadium. Let’s go over all of the betting odds, trends, and predictions for this game.
Overall Game Info & Outlook
- Los Angeles Rams at Kansas City Chiefs
- The Rams are 1-4 over their last five games
- The Chiefs are 4-1 over their last five games
- GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, MO
- Kickoff is scheduled for 4:25 PM EST
Los Angeles Rams at Kansas City Chiefs Betting Preview
Los Angeles Rams Preview
The Rams were mediocre to start the season, but once Cooper Kupp went down with an injury, the year seemed lost. And with Matthew Stafford now dealing with an injury as well, L.A. is limping to the finish line.
Although there is a bit of upset potential on the spread in this contest, the Chiefs are the unquestioned favorites at home.
- The Los Angeles Rams are a league-worst 2-7-1 against the spread this year.
- The Rams are 1-2-1 against the spread when playing on the road.
- Los Angeles is 0-3-1 against the spread when playing as an underdog.
- They are 0-2-1 against the spread as an away underdog this season.
The Rams were most recently defeated by the Saints in New Orleans by a final score of 27-20. It was an all-around disappointing effort that led to a fourth consecutive defeat.
On the season, Los Angeles’ offense is just 29th in points per game, 29th in yards per game, 19th in passing yards per game, and 31st in rushing yards per game.
Defensively, they are 17th in points against per game, 10th in total yards against per game, 17th in passing yards against per game, fourth in rushing yards against per game, 17th in sacks, and 25th in interceptions.
The Rams’ defense has been better than the offense, but it is far from a dominant unit. L.A. will have to find a way to contain the Chiefs’ extremely potent offense if they have any shot at winning on Sunday. If Kansas City runs up the score, L.A.’s injury-plagued offense will not be able to keep pace.
It will be intriguing to see if the Rams can keep the score close and cover the spread. Kansas City is a heavy favorite, so upsetting the odds is not completely out of the question.
Kansas City Chiefs Preview
The Chiefs narrowly beat the Chargers 30-27 in their most recent affair. The Chargers gave the Chiefs all that they could handle, but Patrick Mahomes and Co. found a way to take care of business late in the contest.
Although Kansas City is the clear favorite in this one, they cannot afford to take the Rams for granted. L.A. is the kind of team that can surprise you with a strong effort despite the lopsided odds.
- The Kansas City Chiefs are 4-6 against the spread this year.
- The Chiefs are 1-4 against the spread when playing at their home field.
- Kansas City is 3-5 against the spread when playing as a favorite.
- They are 1-3 against the spread as a home favorite this season.
The Chiefs have struggled to cover the spread in 2022. They have utilized a ton of late-game victories to earn wins which often lead to spread losses. This has been especially apparent when they have played as a favorite.
On the year, KC is first in points per game, first in total yards per game, first in passing yards per game, and 18th in rushing yards per game.
Defensively, the Chiefs are 20th in points against per game, 19th in total yards against per game, 26th in passing yards against per game, fifth in rushing yards against per game, third in sacks, and 26th in interceptions.
The Chiefs are one of the best teams in football. But their defense has faced question marks at times. Their inconsistency is a major reason why the offense has been forced to bail them out in 2022.
Nevertheless, the Chiefs are confident that they will be able to earn the win on Sunday.
Top Sportsbooks Odds
- BetOnline: Kansas City Chiefs -15.5
- Bovada: Kansas City Chiefs -15.5
- MyBookie: Kansas City Chiefs -15.5
- BetUS: Kansas City Chiefs -15.5
- BetNow: Kansas City Chiefs -15.5
TOP #3 Sports Betting Sites to Bet on NFL
Los Angeles Rams at Kansas City Chiefs Odds & Picks
Odds for this Matchup:
|Los Angeles Rams
|Kansas City Chiefs
The Chiefs are heavy favorites in this contest, which provides L.A. with upset potential on the spread. But are they worth the risk? After all, they have not given us much reason to trust them over the past few weeks.
Which team should you roll with?
The Chiefs are the team to beat without question. Take Kansas City as your main outright moneyline selection.
However, Kansas City’s defensive woes could lead to L.A. upsetting the spread. It is risky, but the reward is worth it. Go ahead and take a shot on the Rams.
Bet the Chiefs on the moneyline, but take the Rams at +15.5.
For the best online wagering action, always make sure to check the NFL odds, NFL stats, NFL lines, and the NFL injury report prior to any game you’re looking forward to betting on!
- Minnesota Vikings at Chicago Bears NFL Betting Analysis, Odds & Picks
- Las Vegas Raiders at Dallas Cowboys NFL Betting Analysis, Odds & Picks
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Minnesota Vikings NFL Betting Analysis, Odds & Picks
- Odds to Win NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year
- Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals NFL Betting Analysis, Odds & Picks