The UEFA Champions League is currently taking place this week in the sport of soccer, and that means that there are some great soccer matches taking place. On Wednesday it will be Napoli taking on Real Madrid and these are two teams that have been faring pretty well so far in group-stage action.
Not only should you be watching the Champions League, but you are also going to want to explore some of the top betting options that are available. Here is some key information that will help you out if you are planning to make some Real Madrid vs Napoli picks.
Top Sportsbooks To Bet on the Champions League
Overall Game Info & Outlook
- Real Madrid vs Napoli
- Real Madrid is coming into this game with a perfect 4-0 record in their last four matches and they are looking great in the group stage of the Champions League. Napoli hasn’t been much worse than Real Madrid as they have gone 2-1-1 in their first four group stage games. A look at the previous games will definitely impact Champions League odds.
- This game is set to be played at Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid, Spain
- Kickoff for this Champions League Group Stage game will be at 3:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 29.
Napoli at Real Madrid Betting Preview
It has not been easy for Napoli to play against Real Madrid in the past, and that should matter to you when making soccer picks. Napoli has dropped three straight matches against Real Madrid dating back to 2017, and the Champions League is really the only time that they meet up.
This Napoli team has gone 2-1-1 so far in the group stage, but they are now going to be facing their toughest challenge. It will take great play on both sides of the pitch for this team to come up with a victory.
- Napoli has given up three goals in all three games against Real Madrid in previous matchups
- Napoli currently has a goal differential of one goal through the first four games.
- The Champions League stats for Napoli show that this team has allowed one goal or less in all four games.
Napoli has scored just five total goals in four UEFA Champions League games, and that will have to improve to win in this game. This team wants to slow things down and control the ball, but at some point they have to be willing to make a move on offense.
Giovanni Di Lorenzo has been one of the goal scorers for this team in the Champions League, and he will need to be aggressive in this matchup. Napoli isn’t going to get a ton of chances to score with the way that they play, but there are still opportunities in every game to come away with a win.
Real Madrid Preview
It has been an impressive start for Real Madrid so far in the UEFA Champions League and this team knows how to win soccer games. Real Madrid has gone 4-0 through the first four games, and they have been dominant up to this point.
There is still a ton of work to do for this Real Madrid team, but they just have so many talented players that are trouble for other teams. This should be a game in which Real Madrid has some success as well.
- Real Madrid has scored at least two goals in all four UEFA Champions League matchups.
- Real Madrid has won each of their last three soccer matches by at least two goals.
- Real Madrid has allowed just three total goals in four matches.
Real Madrid always seems to be a popular team when making soccer picks and they are just a franchise that knows how to win games. It’s not usually easy to dominate opponents in UEFA Champions League action, but they currently have a +6 goal differential through four matches.
Jude Bellingham has been the offensive star for Real Madrid up to this point as he has scored three goals in the group stage. He also has 11 goals and three assists in just 12 games since joining Real Madrid.
Since Real Madrid is clearly the more talented team in this matchup, they are going to be trying to speed up the action. This team isn’t going to want to wait around and take some chances, instead, they will be on the attack.
Top Sportsbooks Odds
BetNow: Real Madrid -115
BetOnline: Real Madrid -115
BetUS: Real Madrid -115
Bovada: Real Madrid -115
MyBookie: Real Madrid -115
Napoli at Real Madrid Odds & Picks
Odds for this Matchup:
If you are going to do some Bovada soccer betting then you will want to take a close look at the soccer odds for this match. There are more odds to explore than simply checking out the moneyline odds.
- Napoli +280 +0.5 (-105) Over 2.5
- Real Madrid -115 -1.5 (-125) Under 2.5
Recommended Pick: Real Madrid -115
Things always tend to tighten up in UEFA Champions League matchups, but it’s pretty clear who has been the better overall team and the favored in our Real Madrid vs Napoli Picks. “Los Blancos” has been absolutely dominant through the first four matches, and they have had a ton of success against Napoli in the past.
There will be a sense of desperation by Napoli in this game, and that is going to keep things pretty interesting for a while. Napoli will be trying to slow down the tempo in this one, and that could end up frustrating Real Madrid.
Eventually, the talent for Real Madrid is going to take complete control as they are going to find a way to create some separation. It’s not going to be a blowout on Wednesday night, but it will be another UEFA Champions League win for Real Madrid in group stage action.