Don’t miss out on the NHL game between the Flames and Rangers. The game is starting at 7:00 ET on ESPN+, and it’s hosted by the Rangers at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY. Get ready to place your bets! This non-conference matchup has an over/under of 6 goals, and the Rangers are favored by -1.5 against the Flames.
Here is a look at some Flames vs Rangers Odds that should help you make winning NHL picks for this game.
Flames vs Rangers Odds
Top Sportsbooks to Bet on the NHL
Overall Game Info & Outlook
- Calgary Flames at New York Rangers
- The Calgary Flames come into this matchup with an overall record of 25-22-5 and 13-11-4 on the road this year.
- The New York Rangers come into this matchup with an overall record of 33-16-3 and 17-7-0 at home this year.
Calgary Flames vs New York Rangers Betting Preview
Calgary Flames Preview
Calgary comes into tonight’s game in 10th place in the Western Conference with a record of 25-22-5. On the road, the Flames have gone 13-11-4 this year and have won their last five games away from home. Against other NHL teams in the West, Calgary has gone 15-15 on the year.
As the underdog, the Flames have gone 13-12-3 this season and have won three straight games when not favored. Over their last ten games, Calgary has gone 6-4, and they have won their last four games overall.
When it comes to the puck line, Calgary has gone 27-25 on the season, and their average scoring margin overall is at 0.0 goals per game. So far, the Flames have had 16 road games decided by more than one goal.
On the road, Calgary has gone 16-12 vs. the puck line, and their average scoring margin is +.1 goals per contest. The Flames have gone 3-0 vs. the puck line in their last three games and 8-2 in their last ten road games.
For the season, the over/under record of the Flames’ stands at 29-22-1. They have had 28 games during the season that exceeded the 6 over/under line. On average, their games are averaging 6.2 goals per game.
- Calgary has played well in their previous 5 road games, going 5-0 straight up. In this stretch, they averaged 4 goals per game while allowing 1. The team also performed well vs the puck line at 5-0.
- In their last ten games as the betting underdog, the Flames have a straight up record of 6-4 and an puck line mark of 8-2.
- Over their last three games, the Flames have an over/under record of 2-1 and are 3-0 vs. the spread.
In terms of their offensive performance, the Flames are averaging 3.1 goals per game this season, putting them in the 14th spot in the NHL standings. When it comes to shots on goal per game, they are ranked 10th in the league. So far this year, the Flames are 13-11 in games they have had more shots on goal than their opponent. They are 11-11 in games with fewer shots on goal.
Defensively, the Flames come into the season ranked 14th in goals allowed. Opponents are averaging 29.9 shots per game against Calgary. For the season, they are ranked 23rd in shutouts, coming in with 2 shutouts.
New York Rangers Preview
At home this season, the Rangers have gone 17-7-0, and they have won two straight games at home. In the Eastern Conference, New York is in 3rd place and has gone 33-16-3 overall. Over their last ten games, the Rangers have gone 6-4, and they are on a four-game winning streak.
As the favorite this season, New York has gone 26-13-2, and they have won two straight games as the favorite. Against other teams in the Metropolitan Division, the Rangers have gone 7-4 this season. Over their last three games, the Rangers are 3-0.
At home, the Rangers have gone 10-14 against the puck line this season and have an average scoring margin of +.5 goals per game. So far, the team’s puck line record is 25-27, and they have 19 wins by multiple goals.
When favored, the Rangers have a puck line record of 15-26, and in their last 10 home games, their puck line record is 5-5. Overall, the team’s average scoring margin is +.4 goals per game.
For the season, the over/under record of the Rangers’ stands at 27-22-3. They have had 25 games during the season that exceeded the 6 over/under line. On average, their games are averaging 6.1 goals per game.
- New York has played well in their previous five home games, going 4-1 straight up. In this stretch, they averaged 2 goals per game while allowing 2. The team also performed well vs the puck line at 3-2.
- The last ten games that New York was favored, they have an puck line mark of 3-7 while going 5-5 straight up.
- In their last three games, the Rangers have an over/under record of 1-2 and are 2-1 vs. the spread.
Offensively, the Rangers come into the game at 3.2 goals per contest placing 10th in the NHL. In terms of shots on goal per game, they are in 9th position in the league. In terms of the Rangers’ offense during power plays, they are 7th in power play goals and 24th in shorthanded goals.
In terms of defense, the Rangers head into the game ranked 26th in goals allowed. On average, opponents are taking 28.1 shots per game against New York. So far, they are 24th in shutouts, achieving 2 shutouts.
Top Sportsbooks Odds
- Bet Now: New York Rangers -159
- BetOnline: New York Rangers -159
- Bet US: New York Rangers -159
- Bovada: New York Rangers -159
- MyBookie: New York Rangers -159
Calgary Flames vs New York Rangers Odds & Picks
Odds for this Matchup:
There will be plenty of Bovada NHL odds for this matchup, and they are going to go much deeper than simply betting on the spread. You can combine NHL bets in order to put together a solid parlay, and there are times in which those NHL odds work together in a big way.
- Calgary Flames +1.5 +130 Over 6
- New York Rangers -1.5 -159 Under 6
Recommended Pick: Calgary Flames +1.5
If you’re looking for a moneyline pick, my choice is the Rangers to take down the Flames at home. With the moneyline currently at -159, I’m placing my bet on the Rangers straight-up.
If you’re looking for my recommendation on the puck line, I suggest taking the Flames to cover. Even if the Rangers manage to win outright, this game is expected to remain competitive, and the Flames should cover the puck line.
If you’re looking at the over/under line set at 6 goals, our prediction is that this game will exceed that mark, and we strongly advise placing a bet on the over.
Take your Flames vs Rangers Odds to new heights! Check out the best betting sites to wager online at Online Betting Sports. Stay with us to keep up with the best offshore sportsbooks reviews and sports betting bonuses. Follow us on Twitter.