Week 13 of the NFL season is going to begin on Thursday Night Football as the Seattle Seahawks are set to visit the Dallas Cowboys. The Seahawks vs Cowboys odds show that there is a big spread in this game, but that doesn’t mean that it can’t end up being a good game.
The NFL standings are really starting to heat up throughout the league, and that is true in the NFC especially. Dallas is going to be looking to stay red-hot in this game, while Seattle is going to be trying to turn some things around.
Top Sportsbooks To Bet on the NFL
Overall Game Info & Outlook
- Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys
- The Seattle Seahawks are starting to tumble down the NFL standings in the NFC West as they have now dropped three of their last four games. Seattle is still sitting at 6-5 on the year, but they have some work to get done. Dallas has rattled off three straight wins this season and they are now sitting at 8-3 on the season. The Cowboys have had a favorable NFL schedule of late, but they have also been taking care of business.
- This game will be played at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas and there will be plenty of Cowboys fans in attendance.
- Kickoff for Thursday Night Football is scheduled for 8:15 PM ET on Thursday, November 30.
Seattle Seahawks vs Dallas Cowboys Betting Preview
Seattle Seahawks Preview
The Seattle Seahawks were a popular team when making NFL picks to begin the season, but that hasn’t been the case of late. Seattle is a franchise that has been in the playoffs in recent seasons, but they have some work to do if they are going to get it done again this season.
The Seahawks have been a better team at home this season, but they know how to win games on the road as well.
- The Seattle Seahawks have gone just 1-4 ATS in the last five games.
- Seattle has scored 16 or fewer points in three of their last five games.
- The under has hit in three of the last five games in which the Seahawks have played in.
Quarterback Geno Smith is going to have to impact the NFL odds in this game, but he hasn’t been playing his best of late. Smith has thrown for just 2,584 yards and 12 touchdowns this season, and he has to play well in this game.
Seattle is a team that hasn’t been able to score a ton of points this season, and the defense is going to be facing a major challenge in this one. Dallas will be on the attack on Thursday night, and it won’t be easy for the Seahawks to get stops.
Look for Seattle to run the football a ton in this game as they have to find a way to slow things down throughout the four quarters. This Seahawks team isn’t going to hit on enough big plays to win on offense, but there is a path if they play the game the right way.
Dallas Cowboys Preview
The Dallas Cowboys have had a ton of recent success in the regular season, but at some point this team needs to win some games in the postseason. Dallas is not likely going to win the NFC East this season, as they just can’t seem to make up any ground against the Philadelphia Eagles.
This Cowboys team is winning games by more than two touchdowns on average, and that has allowed them to cruise some big wins. Dallas has also been nearly unstoppable at home, and that will be something to watch.
- The Dallas Cowboys have scored at least 33 points in four of their last five games.
- During this current three game losing streak, the Cowboys have given up 17 points or less.
- Not only have the Cowboys gone 4-1 overall during this recent five-game stretch, but they have also covered the spread in all four of those wins.
Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott has thrown for 2,935 yards and 23 touchdowns this season, and he has been on a roll of late. Running back Tony Pollard is having a good season as well as he has 669 yards and four touchdowns.
This Cowboys defense has been tremendous as well, and that unit has been scoring some touchdowns as well. Daron Bland has scored an NFL record five defensive touchdowns and he just continues to create turnovers for his team.
Dallas is going to be extremely aggressive in this game and they are going to try to speed things up. While the Seahawks want to slow things down to win, Dallas will counter by being on the attack.
Top Sportsbooks Odds
BetNow: Dallas Cowboys -9.5
BetOnline: Dallas Cowboys -9.5
BetUS: Dallas Cowboys -9.5
Bovada: Dallas Cowboys -9.5
MyBookie: Dallas Cowboys -9.5
Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys Odds & Picks
Odds for this Matchup:
If you are going to bet on the NFL at BetUS Sportsbook then you will want to check out the complete list of odds.
- Seattle Seahawks +9.5 +340 Over 47.0
- Dallas Cowboys -9.5 -450 Under 47.0
Recommended Pick: Dallas Cowboys -9.5
Thursday Night Football and Monday Night Football tend to be some of the best games of the weekend in the NFL, but that’s not going to be the case in this one. The Cowboys have some pretty solid Super Bowl odds based on how well they have been playing of late, and they are going to be a tough team to deal with at home.
Seattle just doesn’t have an offense that can put points on the board in a hurry, and they won’t be able to keep up for four quarters. Going with the Cowboys to win and cover the 9.5-point betting spread is the best wager to make in this game per Seahawks vs Cowboys Odds.
- Pick: Dallas Spread (-9.5)