Week 10 of the NFL season will wrap up on Monday Night Football as the Denver Broncos will visit the Buffalo Bills. Both NFL teams have been struggling a bit to begin the season, but there is still some time to turn the season around.
Not only are you going to find a great game to watch on MNF, but you can also make some great bets from this particular matchup. Here is a look at some Broncos vs Bills betting analysis that will help you make some picks in this game.
Top Sportsbooks To Bet on the NFL
Overall Game Info & Outlook
- Denver Broncos vs Buffalo Bills
- The Denver Broncos are coming into this game with a record of 3-5, and that’s something to keep in mind when making NFL picks. Denver has been able to rattle off two straight wins. Buffalo has gone 5-4 to begin the year, but they did lose in their most recent game. The Bills still have good Super Bowl odds, but they have work to do.
- This game will be played at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
- Kickoff on Monday Night Football is set for 8:15 PM ET on November 12th.
Denver Broncos vs Buffalo Bills Betting Preview
Denver Broncos Preview
The Denver Broncos have had a rough few seasons, but they are finally starting to climb up the NFL power rankings again. Denver made a big move this offseason by bringing in a new head coach, but it hasn’t paid off in a huge way yet.
The Broncos have won two games in a row, and that is going to give them some momentum in this Broncos vs Bills betting analysis. Denver is now going on the road to face a great Bills team, and this won’t be an easy task.
- Denver has gone 3-2 straight up in their last five, but they have gone just 2-3 ATS.
- The Broncos haven’t scored more than 21 points in any of their last four games.
- Betting the under has been the right play in the last three games that Denver has played.
If you are going to make NFL picks on the Broncos then it is really going to come down to how well Russell Wilson can play on offense. Wilson has thrown for 1,613 yards and 16 touchdowns this season, but he also tends to miss on some easy passes.
The defense for the Broncos has really struggled this season, but they have allowed just 26 total points in their last two games. Denver isn’t going to win this game on offense, but they can give themselves a chance by playing well on the defensive end of the field.
There is a reason that the NFL odds favor Buffalo in this game, but the Broncos do have enough talent to keep this thing close.
Buffalo Bills Preview
The Buffalo Bills have been at the top of the NFL standings in the AFC East for the last few years, and they are trying to get back in that position again. Buffalo has yet to really make a deep run in the postseason, but the talent on this team is good enough to get that done.
It’s been a strange season for the Bills as this team tends to alternate wins and losses every single week. Buffalo has gone just 2-3 in their last five games, but they have also been dealing with some tough teams on their NFL schedule.
- Not only has Buffalo been struggling to win games straight up, but this team has gone 0-5 ATS in their last five games.
- Buffalo has been upset two of the last three times in which they were a betting favorite.
- The over has hit in just one of the last five games featuring the Buffalo Bills.
Quarterback Josh Allen is having another big season for the Bills as he has thrown for 2,423 yards and 18 touchdowns this season. Allen has also thrown nine interceptions, and he has to cut down on his turnovers to win this game.
Wide receiver Stefon Diggs has 70 receptions for 834 yards this season, and he is going to find some holes in the Denver defense. Buffalo wants to win games on offense, but they also need the defense to play well to slow down the Broncos.
Look for Buffalo to take some big shots down the field in this game, and that’s going to be a major key in this matchup. Playing at home will also give the Bills a big boost, and should allow them to have some success.
Top Sportsbooks Odds
BetNow: Buffalo Bills -7.5
BetOnline: Buffalo Bills -7.5
BetUS: Buffalo Bills -7.5
Bovada: Buffalo Bills -7.5
MyBookie: Buffalo Bills -7.5
Denver Broncos vs Buffalo Bills Odds & Picks
Odds for this Matchup:
If you are going to bet on the NFL at BetUS then you are going to want to check out all of the NBA odds listed for this matchup. Here are the main odds that you will find at BetUS Sportsbook:
- Denver Broncos +7.5 +280 Over 46 ½ (-110)
- Buffalo Bills -7.5 -350 Under 46 ½ (-110)
Recommended Pick: Buffalo Bills -7.5
There are many different ways to bet on this Monday Night Football matchup, but keeping things simple is the best Broncos vs Bills betting analysis. The NFL schedule didn’t do the Broncos any favors with this game as playing on the road in Buffalo is a tough challenge.
Denver has been scoring enough points to keep things interesting, and that will be a key in this matchup. The problem for the Broncos is that they really struggle to get stops, and that will create some major issues in this game.
Taking the Buffalo Bills to cover the 7.5-point spread and win big on Monday Night Football is the way to go.