Week 12 of the NFL season is going to wrap up on Monday night as the Chicago Bears are set to visit the Minnesota Vikings. This is always a big game on the NFL schedule for both teams as they are big rivals in the NFC North Division.
It has been another rough season for the Chicago Bears, and you are going to see that reflected in the Bears vs Vikings odds. There are a number of ways to make your NFL picks for this matchup though, and it will be a great way to round out the Week 12 NFL action.
How To Bet on the NFL
Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings Odds
Overall Game Info & Outlook
- Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings
- The Chicago Bears have had a rough time trying to navigate through the NFL schedule as they have gone just 3-8 so far this season. Chicago did win in Week 10 and that could give them some momentum for this one. Minnesota has been climbing up the NFL standings in recent weeks as they have gone 5-1 in their last six games. Minnesota is now back over the .500 mark at 6-5 on the year.
- This game will be played at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, MN.
- Monday Night Football in Week 12 is set to begin at 8:15 PM ET on Monday, November 27th.
Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings Betting Preview
Chicago Bears Preview
The Chicago Bears were the worst team in the NFL a season ago, and they are trending in that direction again this season. Chicago just hasn’t been able to find a quarterback that impacts winning games, and they are going to finish in last place in the NFC North Division again this season.
- The Chicago Bears have actually gone 3-2 against the spread in their last five games.
- Chicago has scored 26 or fewer points in four straight games this season.
- The Bears have just one road win this season, a win over the Washington Commanders.
It’s hard to really find any good information from the Chicago Bears statistics as they have been without some key players this season. Quarterback Justin Fields has completed just 62 percent of his passes, and he hasn’t been able to rack up as many yards on the ground.
Chicago is allowing over 26 points per game this season, and the defense has been a major issue at times for the Bears. That is going to be something to watch as the Bears just haven’t been having much success on either side of the ball.
If Chicago is going to find a way to win this game then they are going to have to hit on a number of big plays on offense. The Bears will be willing to take some chances, but they also have to deliver.
Minnesota Vikings Preview
It’s been a good run for the Minnesota Vikings over the last few years, but they haven’t always had a ton of postseason success. Minnesota is hoping to have more success in the postseason, but they have to get there in the first place.
This team looked to be dead early in the season, but rattling off five straight wins has made the remainder of the season relevant for this team.
- Not only has Minnesota been winning games, but they have gone 5-0 against the spread in their last five games.
- Minnesota has held four of their last five opponents to 21 or fewer points in a game.
- The Vikings have played in games that have gone under the point total in four of their last five games.
Minnesota is averaging less than 98 rushing yards per game this season, and that’s something that will have to improve as the season moves along. The Vikings need to find some balance on offense, especially with Joshua Dobbs now in the quarterback position.
The Vikings are hoping that wide receiver Justin Jefferson is going to make his return in this game, and that would have a massive impact on the rushing attack. Minnesota needs the big play ability of Jefferson, and that is something that they have been missing.
Look for the Vikings to try to win this game with defense as that unit has been tremendous so far this season. Minnesota is going to want to be tough against Justin Fields and the Bears rushing attack, and then hopefully force them into some mistakes as well.
The Super Bowl odds are improving for the Minnesota Vikings, but they still have to continue playing this well.
Top Sportsbooks Odds
BetNow: Minnesota Vikings -3.0
BetOnline: Minnesota Vikings -3.0
BetUS: Minnesota Vikings -3.0
Bovada: Minnesota Vikings -3.0
MyBookie: Minnesota Vikings -3.0
Chicago Bears vs Minnesota Vikings Odds & Picks
Odds for this Matchup:
If you are going to bet on the NFL at BetUS then you are going to look at more options than just the betting spread. There are a handful of different wagers to make in this game, and the betting odds are tight for all of them.
- Chicago Bears +3.0 +130 Over 44 (-110)
- Minnesota Vikings -3.0 -150 Under 44 (-110)
Recommended Pick: Minnesota Vikings -3.0
The NFL odds for this game don’t necessarily match up with how the teams have played, and sometimes that is by design. Minnesota has been dealing with a ton of injuries this season, but they are also hoping to get things back on track with a win on Monday Night Football.
Justin Fields and the offense of the Chicago Bears have been a mess this season, and that’s not going to change much in this game. Chicago will hit on some big plays, but they are also going to have a ton of drives end without points.
Bet on the Minnesota Vikings at -3.0 in the Bears vs Vikings Odds to not only win this game, but also to cover the spread against their NFC North rivals.
- Pick: Vikings Spread (-3)