The 2023-24 NBA season continues to roll right along, and we are now back to regular season action on Wednesday after the in-season tournament over the last few days. The Miami Heat are set to visit the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday night for a matchup of Eastern Conference teams. Get ready for this clash with our Heat vs Raptors betting picks.
Even though these two teams didn’t make it into the NBA in-season tournament quarterfinals, there will be plenty to watch in this game. Here is a look at some information that will help you make some Heat vs Raptors betting picks on Wednesday night.
Top Sportsbooks to Bet on the NBA
Miami Heat vs Toronto Raptors Odds
Overall Game Info & Outlook
- Miami Heat vs Toronto Raptors
- Both of these teams have really been struggling in advance of this game and that will set up two desperate teams. Miami has lost four of their last five games, and they are now sitting at 11-9 on the year. Toronto has lost three of their last four games on the NBA schedule, and they will bring a record of 9-11 into this matchup.
- This game will be played at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada, and that home-court advantage could have an impact on this game.
- NBA Tip Off on Wednesday night will take place at 7:30 PM ET and the game can be seen on NBA TV.
Miami Heat vs Toronto Raptors Betting Preview
Miami Heat Preview
Not only have the Miami Heat won a few NBA Championships in recent memory, but this team has also been in the NBA Finals a season ago. You aren’t going to be doing any NBA Playoffs betting on Wednesday night though, and it hasn’t been a good start to the season for the Heat.
Miami has been dealing with several injuries to key players, and they just can’t seem to find enough offense to win games. The Heat remain a strong defensive team, but it’s going to be hard for them to protect the paint in this matchup.
- The Miami Heat have given up at least 131 points in three straight games, causing the over to hit.
- Miami has gone just 2-3 ATS in their last five games, with one of those victories being an outright win.
- Miami has scored at least 124 points in three straight games, and that is something to keep in mind when making NBA picks for this matchup.
The NBA stats for the Miami Heat have been a bit all over the place, and injuries have definitely kept them from going on a big run. Tyler Herro and Jimmy Butler are both scoring over 22 points per game this season, and they are going to have to lead the way so far this season.
The Heat just don’t have a ton of healthy bodies ahead of this matchup, and they are going to have to slow down the tempo if they plan on winning this game. That strategy is how the Heat like to play anyways, but it’s going to be hard for them to make enough shots to beat the Raptors on Wednesday night.
Toronto Raptors Preview
The Toronto Raptors have been a playoff team over the last few years in the Eastern Conference, but they haven’t been a real title contender in a few years. Toronto looked like they were going to be better this season, but this recent stretch has been pretty rough.
The Raptors have been playing a ton of solid teams over the last few weeks, and they are going to need to take advantage of a weaker opponent. This is a team that the Raptors know well, and they are going to try to play well at home.
- The Toronto Raptors have gone 3-2 ATS in their last five games, including their two wins.
- Toronto has scored at least 102 points in five straight games.
- The under has hit in three of the last five games in which the Raptors have played in.
The Toronto Raptors are scoring just 111.2 points per game this season, and that lack of offense has been a big reason for their struggles. Toronto does have seven different players averaging at least 10 points per game, but they need Pascal Siakam to start to take over NBA games.
Siakam is averaging just 20 points per game this season, and he has really struggled to shoot the basketball. Toronto is going to have a size advantage in the paint in this one, and that is how they are going to try to take advantage of the Heat.
Look for the Raptors to put up a low number on defense in this game, and that is going to be something to keep your eye on our Heat vs Raptors betting picks.
Top Sportsbooks Odds
BetNow: Toronto Raptors -2.5
BetOnline: Toronto Raptors -2.5
BetUS: Toronto Raptors -2.5
Bovada: Toronto Raptors -2.5
MyBookie: Toronto Raptors -2.5
Miami Heat at Toronto Raptors Odds & Picks
Odds for this Matchup:
If you are looking for Bovada NBA odds then you are going to see a ton of different options that are out there. Not only should you be looking at the betting spread, but there are a couple of other betting options to check out in this game.
- Miami Heat +2.5 +125 Over 214.5
- Toronto Raptors -2.5 -110 Under 214.5
Recommended Pick: Toronto Raptors -2.5
The NBA odds for this game are extremely tight, and that means that we could be in for a great NBA battle on Wednesday night. This Toronto Raptors team has not been playing well of late, but the same could be said for their opponent in this matchup.
The Heat are going to be without one of their top players in this game, and the location of this game is going to end up mattering as well. Don’t expect a blowout at all in this game, but taking the Raptors to win and cover the spread is going to be the way to go on our Heat vs Raptors betting picks.