There are some big games on the NBA schedule on Wednesday night, including a huge battle between the Eastern Conference. The Boston Celtics are set to visit the Philadelphia 76ers for a huge showdown, and this is already the second meeting of the year between these two NBA teams.
Not only is this going to be a great game, but it’s also going to be a game in which good NBA betting opportunities are going to show up. Here is a look at some Celtics vs 76ers betting analysis that should help you make some wagers for this NBA showdown on Wednesday night.
Top Sportsbooks to Bet on the NBA
Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers Odds
Overall Game Info & Outlook
- Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers
- The Boston Celtics have gone 8-2 through their first 10 games of the season, but one of those losses was to Philadelphia. Boston has rattled off three straight wins since that loss, and the NBA odds for this game are going to reflect that run. Philadelphia has gone 8-1 through their first nine games of the season, and they are at the top of the NBA at this point in time.
- This game will be played at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, PA, and a sellout crowd is expected for this battle.
- NBA Tip off for this game is scheduled to take place at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15th.
Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia 76ers Betting Preview
Boston Celtics Preview
This will be one of the best games on the NBA schedule in the month of November as these two NBA teams are big rivals. Boston is coming into this game with a ton of momentum, but they also have to prove that they can beat this team.
The Celtics have been in the NBA Finals just two years ago, and they are hoping to make another return this year. Boston does look like one of the best teams in the Eastern Conference again this season, but you can say that about the 76ers as well.
- The Boston Celtics come into this game having won three games in a row.
- Boston has gone 3-0 ATS during this winning streak as well.
- The Celtics have held four straight opponents to 107 points or less.
- Boston has scored at least 114 points in every game during this winning streak.
Boston Celtics forward Jayson Tatum is coming into this game averaging 28.4 points per game and he continues to be one of the best players in the league. Tatum isn’t the only star on this team though as Jaylen Brown is also good enough to take over a game.
The Celtics are going to try to shoot their way to a victory in this game, and the NBA stats show that they can get it done. Boston doesn’t have the size to deal with the 76ers, but they are good enough to win this one on the perimeter.
Philadelphia 76ers Preview
The Sixers are the best team in the league through nine games, but their NBA schedule is about to get much tougher. Philadelphia has not lost a game since trading away James Harden, and it’s clear that he was creating a pretty big distraction.
The Philadelphia 76ers do need to prove that they can win some big games in the playoffs, but getting there is the first step. Philadelphia has dominated the Celtics of late, and that is going to be something to watch on Wednesday night.
- Philadelphia comes into this game having gone 4-1 ATS in their last five games.
- The Sixers have scored at least 112 points in four of their last five games.
- The over has hit in three of the last five games that the Sixers have played in.
Joel Embiid is having another monster season for the Sixers as he is leading the way with 32.4 points per game. Tyrese Maxey is also having a big season for Philadelphia and he is able to take over on offense at any time.
Fatigue could end up being a factor in this matchup, but the Sixers aren’t going to complain. Philadelphia is a team that you are going to see when doing some NBA Playoffs betting, and this game will have a big impact on the seeding.
The Sixers don’t want to turn this game into a track meet, but they have the defense needed to slow down the action. Philadelphia will do what they can to score a ton of points inside of the paint as that is another key to beating the Celtics.
Top Sportsbooks Odds
BetNow: Philadelphia 76ers -.15
BetOnline: Philadelphia 76ers -1.5
BetUS: Philadelphia 76ers -1.5
Bovada: Philadelphia 76ers -1.5
MyBookie: Philadelphia 76ers -1.5
Boston Celtics vs. Philadelphia 76ers Odds & Picks
Odds for this Matchup:
If you are going to look at the Bovada NBA odds as part of our Celtics vs 76ers Betting Analysis in this game then you are going to find some great betting options to explore. Here is a full look at the odds that are expected for this matchup.
Boston Celtics +1.5 Boston Celtics +115 Over 225.5
Philadelphia 76ers -1.5 Philadelphia 76ers -110 Under 225.5
Recommended Pick: Philadelphia 76ers -1.5
There are going to be some great options when making NBA picks on Wednesday night, but this is a game that you don’t want to pass up. These are two heated rivals in the Eastern Conference and they are going to be going toe-to-toe in this one.
Philadelphia won the first matchup against Boston, and they are back on their home floor for this game as well. The Sixers should be able to get enough stops to win this one, and they have enough defenders to shut down the Celtics in this game.
This Celtics vs 76ers betting analysis indicates that, given the narrow spread, betting on the Sixers to cover at home is a promising strategy.
- Pick: Philadelphia Spread (-1.5)